Monday, December 10, 2007

Timor Market at 200 Rhode Island Avenue

I am writing to let you know that "Timor" at 200 Rhode Island NW is about to open.

I have stocked the store with a basic selection of restaurant-grade produce, including some items from Truck Patch farms from our farmers’ market stand. My aim is to be a regular green-grocer, with an emphasis on selling produce from local farms whenever possible.

Additionally I am offering:

-A dairy section--milk, eggs, butter etc

-A specialty beer and wine selection--no more single containers of dubious beverages dispensed here from this point forward.

-6 types of freshly roasted whole bean coffee from around the world

-Imported or premium confectionaries and snacks

-A 200 sq ft pen built specially for dog owners, with a lookout area from within the store

I am open as of today from 1PM. My hours will be:

MON-SAT 9PM-9PM
Sunday: 9AM 6PM


Thanks very much,

Kim Wee

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I stopped by Timor after work tonight - this place is amazing! Incredible job on the renovation, great selection and Kim is a really nice guy. I can't believe this is the old Tena market!

-2nd st