Admission is free, and no reservations are required.
Representatives from developers will present the current status of their plans for major renovation and new construction projects in the area. Invited developers include:
- Banneker Ventures (The Jazz on Florida Avenue),
- Ellis Development and Four Points (Howard Theatre and Broadcast Center One),
- Douglas Development (Wonder Bread Factory and Squares 450 and 451),
- Roadside Development (CityMarket at O),
- Quadrangle Development (Marriott Marquis Convention Center Hotel),
- Hines-Archstone (City Center DC),
- Metropolitan Development (Addison Square at Kelsey Gardens), and
- Inle Development (1501 9th Street, NW).
For more information, call 202-265-SHAW or visit www.shawmainstreets.com.
Alexander M. Padro
Shaw Main Streets, Inc.
1426 9th Street, NW, Ground Floor
Washington, DC 20001-3330
Shaw Main Streets is a designated DC Main Streets program and is funded in part by the Department of Small and Local Business Development.