Friday, December 23, 2011

presents stolen from car -- alleyway of unit block of W / Adams NW

See this Friday morning message from a Bloomingdale resident:

Friday, December 23, 2011 10:51 AM
Subject: We've been robbed - alley way of unit block of W/Adams NW

A thief broke into our car took presents my husband left in car to keep from the kids overnight. The thief took our trashcan, put all the presents in our trashcan, took the trashcan down the alley, tore through everything and stole the most expensive item- a camera. It was this morning before 10:30. Did any of you see something? Help? I am so angry right now I am fuming.

1 comment:

John said...

Wow! I'm really sorry to hear about how low people can act. I hope you can recover quickly. Despite this crime, may you and your family have a very full Christmas.

John Salatti