Friday, January 17, 2020

want to learn what Ms. Merritt's micro-schooling is all about? virtual office hours on Saturday, 01-18-2020

Hello everyone,

We are excited and invigorated by the support and questions that we are receiving. 

The more we get to talk, write, and speak out about it, the more our ideas grow and develop. We invite you to ask questions at our Virtual Monthly Group Office Hour or set up an individual 20-minute Free Consultation.

Our network has been asking...
  • What exactly is micro-schooling about? 
  • How would this work in Bloomingdale? 
  • Isn't this just another program like Montessori? 
  • How much does your program cost? 
  • What if I can't afford the costs listed on your website? 
  • What time of day will it take place? 
  • Is this a program for play-dates, field trips, or online learning? 
  • Do I have to pull my kids out of school to join this program? 
  • How can my kids learn a foreign language through this program?
  • Can you meet me and some parents from my neighborhood in-person to see if this will work for us? 
  • I don't have any children myself, but I am in support of what you're doing. I'd like to learn more, and see how I can be of support. 
Come join us this Saturday to find out more! 

Monthly Group Office Hour - Saturday @11:00am - 12:00pm EST 
The drop-in hour for questions 
An open place to ask questions in an online group setting for those currently working with us, or anyone who is curious about what we do. Offered every 3rd Friday of the month.  Group size limited to 8 people at a time. 

Sign-up requested in advance, but drop-ins welcomed as well. 

To RSVP: https://msmerritt.as.me/groupofficehours
Or call:+1 (202) 671-0889
Zoom link: https://zoom.us/j/294014497?pwd=eGZmTEd6NzZSWUJaT2RZYTJOUnc5UT09

Free Consultation - @by request 
20-minute chat on your lunch break
RSVP required https://msmerritt.as.me/freeconsultation
Or call: +1 (202) 671-0889

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Sincerely, 

Merritt 
Ms. Merritt
whoismsmerritt.com 
+1 (202) 671-0889
globally-minded, whole-child, home micro-schooling

No comments: