Sunday, April 17, 2016

neighbor seeking referrals for backyard contractor

See this 04-17-2016 request:

A Bloomingdale neighbor is looking for a contractor to redo the small backyard of my Bloomingdale rowhouse.  I'd like to replace the crumbling brick with pavers (or equivalent - open to variety of  materials) and make the space more welcoming during nice weather. Would value someone who could help me brainstorm ideas within a limited budget and who also provides high quality work.  I'd especially value references from neighbors who have had prior good experiences.  Thanks very much!


1 comment:

Natalya said...

Merrifield Garden Center has a landscaping service that is reasonably priced. They are also one of the more respected garden stores in the area and they do high-quality work. They're about to landscape my backyard, and I was referred to them by a friend.