Friday, June 10, 2016

package theft this afternoon on the 100 block of Rhode Island Avenue NW

See this 06-10-2016 late afternoon message:



We had a package stolen this afternoon from 136 Rhode Island Ave NW.

Normally, I wouldn't bother to ask around (as this has happened before, unfortunately)...but it's for a Crispus Atttucks Park fundraiser this weekend, an order of 250 hot pink stadium cups (Happy Pride!).  

If any received the box accidentally, or see remnants strewn around the neighborhood, please contact me at 202 then 607.5674 or jlawrencedc@hotmail.com.

1 comment:

Susann said...

There were large rectangle boxes out close to the street around that address at 3:45ish? They didn't look opened, but I thought to myself "strange place to deliver a box". Unfortunately I was driving so it may just be a coincidence.