I saw this link on the truxton circle community website.
It lists the criteria whole foods needs to set up shop somewhere.
If you have a retail location you think would make a good site for Whole Foods Market, Inc., please review the following guidelines carefully for consideration:
* 200,000 people or more in a 20 minute drive time
* 40,000–75,000 Square Feet
* Large number of college-educated residents
* Abundant parking available for our exclusive use
* Stand alone preferred, would consider complementary
* Easy access from roadways, lighted intersection
* Excellent visibility, directly off of the street
* Must be located in a high traffic area (foot and/or vehicle)
Anyone else think that NoMa is perfect? jus sayin.