I didn`t know what SGIA represented, so I googled ``SGIA EPA`` and got ``smart growth implementation assistance``, so I guess that`s what this is.
From: Hugh Youngblood
To: ``firstname.lastname@example.org ``
Subject: EPA SGIA Letter of Interest Submission -- McMillan Reservoir Park
Dear Ms. Hall,
Per the EPA SGIA RFLI, the McMillan community project team is pleased to deliver the attached Letter of Interest, as supplemented by the related information below.
1. Project Contact -- Hugh Youngblood; Advisory Neighborhood
Commissioner, Single Member District 5C03; 240.925.1079;
anc5c03 @ gmail.com; 70 R Street NW, Washington, DC, 20001
2. Description of Smart Growth Challenge -- Community Resilience to Disasters and Climate Change, Community Energy Planning, Land Use Strategies for Economic Development
3. Role of EPA-led Team -- Please refer to attached LOI
4. Potential Impact of this Project -- Please refer to attached LOI
5. Political and Public Support -- Please refer to attached LOI
Please let me know if you have any questions.
Here is the link to the Letter of Interest document:
+1 202 596 9241