Friday, March 07, 2014

Neighbors4McMillan: Park View resident Rashida Brown speaks in support of the VMP plan

See this tweet:


Neighbors4McMillan@OurNewPark
Follow Follow
Read Park View resident Rashida Brown's comments about why she's a member of Neighbors4McMillan: fbl.me/NFM @ScottRobertsDC





From Park View resident Rashida Brown:

I'm a Neighbor For McMillan. I’ve lived across from the McMillan filtration site for several years and wondered why we don’t have access to this beautiful space. I love that the Vision McMillan Partners’ plan preserves acres of green space, promotes economic growth and offers many benefits to our community. In addition to the preserved silos, I appreciate that the healing gardens, playground, community center and park space remain integral components. I think it will attract people of all generations and bring us together as a community. These are the reasons why I support the VMP plan. I can’t wait to see the McMillan transform!
              



No comments: