Thursday, September 11, 2014

Bloomingdale resident Jon Mandel withdrawing from ANC 5E07 commissioner race

Date: Thu, 11 Sep 2014 15:00:53 -0400
Subject: Withdrawal from ANC 5E07 race
From: jonsmandel@gmail.com

Dear Neighbors,
                     
After giving it serious thought, I withdrew as an ANC Commissioner candidate for 5E07 today. In anticipation of working full-time and attending graduate school in the evening, I do not believe I will be in a position to give the opportunity the attention it deserves.
                
Many thanks to my neighbors on Seaton Place, and my unofficial Campaign Co-Chairs, Chris and Rayburn (Thomas Street NW), for encouraging me to run; It was truly a humbling feeling. I can assure you that I will continue to be an active member of our wonderful neighborhood.
                                     
Again,  thank you for your support and consideration. I am looking forward to working with you to make Bloomingdale an even better and vibrant community, and a place we are proud to call home.
   
Best,
                                               
Jon
                           
-- 
Jon Mandel
jonsmandel@gmail.com
Follow me on twitter @jonsmandel
 

1 comment:

Daniel in brookland said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.