Friday, December 05, 2014

kudos for Costa Brava !

See this Costa Brava shout-out:

                                       
I just wanted to post my KUDOS for Costa Brava.  I had the pleasure of dining there last night with a group of friends and I was delighted with the entire experience.  The building has such a warm cozy feeling to it which is perfect on a cold Fall/Winter day and the FOOD! Everything I had was amazing.  I had the bread with Tomato....excellent....the meatballs....also excellent, super flavorful and a yummy sauce and the steak....that was a hit, I wish I had a piece of bread to sop up all the juice from that dish...perfectly cooked potatoes (crispy outside and soft inside) and a really flavorful sauce on the steak.  I can't say enough....excellent service as well.  
                                                                            
I am delighted that this gem is just 3 blocks from my house.  It's a wonderful edition to the neighborhood.  

No comments: