Saturday, July 23, 2016

DC Water plans to open 1st St NW between Channing and Thomas St NW in mid-August 2016


From: Hadiah Jordan <Hadiah.Jordan@dcwater.com>
Date: July 22, 2016 at 5:05:38 PM EDT
To: Christopher Rodousakis
Cc: "CreativePages, LLC", Ronald Davis <Ronald.Davis@dcwater.com>
Subject:
RE: DC Water CEO and General Manager George Hawkins’ statement on recent crimes in Bloomingdale
Good afternoon, Chris.

I appreciate your patience with me in getting a response to your question. We have updated our schedule to open First Street NW from Channing Street to Thomas Street in mid-August, 2016. I hope this information is helpful to your planning. Please let me know how I can assist.

My heart too is broken by the crime, especially with the death of young Seth Rich. I wish you peace.

Hadiah

Hadiah S. Jordan, Public Outreach Coordinator | DC Clean Rivers Project | DC Water | Hadiah.Jordan@dcwater.com

5000 Overlook Avenue, SW | Washington, DC 20032 | t (202) 787-4717 | f (202) 787-4476

Water is Life! | Web | Facebook | Twitter | YouTube | Flickr | LinkedIn



From: Christopher Rodousakis
Sent: Thursday, July 14, 2016 6:08 PM
To: Hadiah Jordan <Hadiah.Jordan@dcwater.com>
Cc: CreativePages, LLC
Subject: Re: DC Water CEO and General Manager George Hawkins’ statement on recent crimes in Bloomingdale

Hi Hadiah,

My name is Christopher Rodousakis and I'm the beautification chair in Bloomingdale. In the last meeting we had with DC water officials, I was told the construction along first street was going to come to an end in July. Is this still on target? If not, when? We have a tremendous amount of work to do and I want to be able to coordinate with the various government agencies and volunteers to help us start recovering. My heart was broken by all the crime we have endured and the broken window theory is very real in this case. Looking forward to working with you on this.

Thanks,

Chris

1 comment:

Nate said...

Adams CSA is also delayed. Not mid-August as we were told at the last meeting, but late August, early September. I'd just assume end of September given their track record for hitting the times they provide.