Wednesday, September 27, 2017

ANC 5E08 News - Liquor license and upcoming meeting

From: Sierra, Horacio (SMD 5E08) [mailto:5E08@anc.dc.gov]
Sent: Wednesday, September 27, 2017 9:37 AM
Subject: Fw: ANC 5E08 News - Liquor License & Upcoming Meeting

For the Bloomingdale Listserv:

Hello, Neighbors!

1) Flagler Market, located at 2200 Flagler Place NW, has applied for a renewal of a Class B alcohol beverage license. The notice for the application is attached to this email. Please let me know if you have any concerns with the market that warrant a conversation with the owners and/or a protest.

2) I plan to hold a Single Member District meeting for ANC 5E08. I'd like for us to discuss community concerns and give you the opportunity to let me know about issues I should have on my radar as your ANC Commissioner. Some items I'd like to discuss include ANC grant opportunities, the 2nd Street Parking Lot, issues with improperly stowed garbage cans, and illegal out-of-state cars. As you know, the McMillan Project has once again received the green light and Howard University's Carver Hall will be converted to a market-rate apartment building, both of which impact us as immediate neighbors. 

Please let me know which time frames work best for you to hold a meeting by voting in this poll: https://beta.doodle.com/poll/uucnc8mm9u9zsswv

As always, please FWD this email to neighbors and ask them to send me their email address to be added to the listserv. Our Single Member District is encompassed by the north side of U Street to the south, 2nd Street to the west, Capitol Street to the east, and the south side of Adams Street to the north.

Have a great day!

Peace,

Horacio Sierra, Ph.D.
ANC 5E08 Commissioner 
5E08@anc.dc.gov







No comments: