Wednesday, September 27, 2017

missing cat

Good Evening Scott,

Could you possibly send out a message about my missing Cat? Neighbor Jessica referred me to you. He has possibly been spotted by at least three people in Bloomingdale around 2nd and T, 2nd and U, and Florida and T. I am desperate to get information regarding what has happened to him or his whereabouts. 

Alastair has been missing for 12 days. Alastair was last seen around 8/10PM on Friday September 15th on/near Richardson Place NW. 

Alastair is a one year old, medium build, friendly brown & gray tabby cat.  He is very social and loved by many in the neighborhood. Alastair has a collar with a red heart name tag and a small, round blue tag with my phone number on it. 

My number is 504 then 256-0515. I would greatly appreciate your help. 

Warm Regards.




No comments: