Thursday, February 22, 2018

meet the new MPD 5D Outreach Coordinator, Latissha Isby

From: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com [mailto:MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Thursday, February 22, 2018 2:24 PM
To: Mpd5d
Subject: [MPD-5D] Fw: Hello 5D

Greetings,

My name is Latissha Isby and I wanted to take a moment to formally introduce myself as the new Outreach Coordinator for 5D. I am excited about the opportunity to join in the effort to bridge the gap.

I am a native Washingtonian and avid coffee drinker. I attended Archbishop Carroll High School and ultimately received my Masters Degree in Social Work from Howard University. I have served as a Social Worker for several agencies including Boys Town of Washington DC and Child and Family Services. Prior to this appointment, I served as Assistant Program Director for Boys Town.

Thank you to everyone who has extended a warm welcome thus far and I look forward to meeting others. Please feel free to reach me via email or via cell phone at (202) 360-5731.

Latissha Isby, LICSW, LCSW-C
Community Outreach Coordinator
Metropolitan Police Department- 5D
1805 Bladensburg Rd NE
Office: (202) 698-0289
Cell: (202) 360-5731

No comments: