Tuesday, April 26, 2011

Drum Set Needs a Home

I received an email from a new bloomingdale neighbor asking me to pass this along


I recently moved to the District and have yet to find a home for my drumset (my landlord has banned it from my new place). I am looking for a new home for it, preferably with an organization such as a school, church, or community center. I am happy to let you use it as you please, as long as I can come by a couple times per week and practice. I could also possibly play part-time with your band/friends (although a regular time commitment isn't possible for me at the moment).

I live in Bloomingdale, and am hoping to find something in the neighborhood or within biking distance.
Responsibility is a key factor - it's an expensive set and it don't want to see it get damaged or disappear! Preference will be given to community or religious organizations. 

It was also posted on Craigslist here

No comments: