Saturday, August 17, 2013

Pepco and Comcast outages last night in parts of Bloomingdale

See these tweets from last night.  I do not know when Pepco power and Comcast service was restored.
     


Elle Cayabyab Gitlin@evoque 9h
Power + broadband's back on, at least for the 100 block of V St. NW in .

Jonathan Gitlin@drgitlin 10h

Might call it a day. Hopefully when I wake up will have returned to the 21st century. I'd settle for the 20th century, even.

danni@DBInDC 11h

has no power or Comcast. The worst utility services here, hands down. We pay too much for this!!

Elle Cayabyab Gitlin@evoque 11h
Good thing I never unpacked all the camping gear from last weekend, because we're roughing it in tonight.

Jonathan Gitlin@drgitlin 12h
I guess did replace the transformer, this outage is because something broke at the main station.

Nathan Mitchell@NateBCUD 12h
Anyone in lose service?

TulaConnell@TulaConnell 12h
"Disruption in service?" Translation: "No Internet." Thx . I hear is installing in

1 comment:

Jenifer said...

was this worse than several years ago when we were without power for over A WEEK and it was in the 90s! So I had to throw out everything in the fridge! And it happened twice, if I recall correctly! I thought the new transformers took care of the problems, no?