Tuesday, September 02, 2014

message from John Salatti: For Sale -- $25 Barnes & Noble gift card‏

See this message and these images from John Salatti:




My very good friend, Tai Stanback has several gift cards that she is selling and I am helping her by posting her announcements on the Bloomingdale and LeDroit Park Listservs.  She is totally legitimate; she is living here in Bloomingdale and has been a regular composter at Common Good City Farm.  So if find yourself needing a gift card of one sort or another, please consider contacting her.

Thanks and have a great day,
John

John T. Salatti
(202) 986-2592
"Together, Building a Better Bloomingdale"



For Sale: 

$25 Barnes & Noble Gift Card 

This brand new gift card has never been activated. The scratch and reveal material (for the PIN #) is in-tact on the back. I received it as a gift but cash could be better utilized at this time. 

I recently started my own business, and I am selling, recycling, down-sizing, and posting items for sale. 

Serious inquiries only. I am selling it at face value. You can call the Barnes & Noble # on the back to verify its value. 

Please call, text, email me, Tai Stanback, at taiwo2020@gmail.com or (203) 710 then 2360 - cell. I live in Bloomingdale. 

Thanks, 

Tai 

No comments: