Wednesday, December 09, 2015

missing cat from the 1700 block of North Capitol Street NW - update: cat found

See this message from yesterday, Tuesday, 12-08-2015:

I woke up this morning to my cat not in the apartment, so it is my understanding that he must have slipped out when my roommate left. His name is Kenya and he is a tabby cat. He weighs around 10 pounds and has a small head, and has markings going out of his eyes that make him look like he's crying. He's very sweet and people-friendly, and loves being around humans. He doesn't like the outdoors so I am very worried about him. I have attached a few photos of him. We live on the 1700 block of North Capitol St NW. 
                                             
He went missing this morning, 12/08/2015. I was hoping you could email this information out and put it on the Bloomingdale blog?  We just moved in a few months ago so I know he will have a hard time navigating through the neighborhood.  My contact information is samanthadbellamy at sign gmail.com.

An update:

The good news is that he has been found!! 






No comments: