north capitol main streets is putting on a fundraiser at the big bear cafe.
5 Reasons to Attend
NORTH CAPITOL MAIN STREET
"Art at the Bear"
Big Bear Café
Saturday, May 10, 2008
7:00 pm - 10:00 pm
1. You'll be supporting small, local business development in Bloomingdale, Eckington and the Truxton Circle Area of Shaw. (Remember when Logan Circle was a "working girl" strip until the community banded together to bring Whole Foods?)
2. You can buy beautiful artwork and photography for your home. (Okay, you've done the renovation, painted the walls, got the new sofa and now you wanna' add a little pizazz?!@
3. You'll enjoy delicious food and wine, mingle with old and new neighbors and elected officials. (Menu prepared by Luciana Cafe on North Capitol, Big Bear Cafe, Timor Market and Windows Cafe.)
4. You can take a chance to win really nice raffle items, like a 37-40 inch HDTV and Mother's Day gifts. (Okay, you can keep the TV for yourself and take mom to brunch.)
5. You'll have a great time out. (And you won't have the long ride home.)