Wednesday, June 29, 2011

bicycle stolen off front porch last night

See this message from a Bloomingdale household:


*sigh* my bike was stolen last night off my front porch. I had recently purchased it from a neighbor and had not yet gotten a chance to register it/ have it insured, etc. I was also stupid for not locking it up this one time, too. Lessons learned, right? Anyway, it is a bike that is hard to not recognize. It is a Schwinn cruiser in a Mary Kay shade of pink (think of those pink cadillacs they give top sellers of Mary Kay products) and white. It is big and very heavy. I`ve reported it stolen already. if you happen to see it, contact the police first and give me a ring later at 240 followed by 506 then 6777. I`ll probably never see it again....but you never know....

No comments: