See this message from Teri Janine Quinn, President, Bloomingdale Civic Association
Please Join Us for the Bloomingdale Civic Association Meeting
Monday, June 20, 2011 at 7pm at
St. George`s Episcopal Church
(2nd & U Streets, NW)
- Howard University – Update on Changes to the Campus Master Plan
- Update on BCA Representation on the McMillan Advisory Group (MAG)
- Heritage Trail Request for a Letter of Support
- ``Get the Rats Out of Here``: Presentation on reducing rats in the neighborhood from Gerard Brown, Program Manager, the Rodent & Vector Control Division, Bureau of Community Hygiene
- Discussion about Block Captains and Safety Issues with a representative from the 5th District Police Department
- North Capitol Main Street`s Request for a Letter of Support for the Art Walk
The next Bloomingdale Civic Association Meeting will be held Monday July 18, 2011.
John Salatti wants to add some text regarding the meeting being family-friendly:
To ensure that all Bloomingdale meetings are family friendly, we have reserved a room at St. George`s for parents and children. They can use the space as a place to take a break during the meeting, or parents can organize some activities so that most parents can be in the meeting while other parents are watching and playing with the kids.