Tuesday, September 04, 2012

neighbor seeking recommendations for a pest control service

From a Quincy Place NW household:
                                                                                  
Does anyone have an exterminator they would strongly recommend?  I`ve got tiny roaches living behind my dishwasher, and they crawl into it unless I spray it with insect spray (somewhat defeating the purpose of washing dishes).  It`s disgusting and I`m at my wits end.  I`ll call whomever comes up first in a google search, but if any neighbors have a specific recommendation I`d appreciate it.

4 comments:

Todd said...

Mike, the mayor of W street (19 W) is a great pest control guy and a great guy in general. Keep it local!

Liz said...

Capitol Pest Control has been great.

BCC said...

Does Mike the Mayor of W St. have a phone number or email address?

Todd said...

Sorry, i'm in Africa and I don't have my us cellphone on me...but he's my neighbor and friend (i have a house on W Street) and i know he's a pest control guy. You can knock on his door anytime after 6pm.... he's got great stories about Bloomingdale too.