Friday, December 06, 2013

John Salatti: going solar !

See this message from John Salatti:



Hi, Neighbors,

I have long been interested in solar power and when I heard about some neighbors who had gotten solar installed and really liked it, I was even more interested.  But like most of you, I am busy and really didn't know where to begin or what companies to trust.  Well, nonprofit DC Solar United Neighborhoods (DC SUN) has made the process very easy.

I have joined a group of other neighbors to form a bulk purchasing group.  With over 30 people involved, we are looking at a discount of 30% over the price I would pay if I would go it alone on this project.  And DC SUN helps else work through and get the most of all credits and rebates available through the District and federal governments.  I have attached a Word doc (based on notes from neighbor Bryan Szalwinski) with a lot more detail about the program and how it works.

If you are interested, please let me know and I am happy to connect you with the folks at DC SUN.

So please join me and lower your electric bills while investing in your home and doing it all at a very low cost.  And if you know neighbors who are seniors or have a lower income, they are most welcome to be pat of the bulk purchase and are often eligible for bigger discounts or credits.

All the best,
John

John T. Salatti
(202) 986-2592
"Together, Building a Better Bloomingdale"

No comments: