Monday, April 14, 2014

request for info from scooter accident victim in Bloomingdale

See this 04/10/2014 post from P#pVille:

Click on the link to see the images and read the post.

I have included the comment from the person who was struck on her motor scooter -- forrmer Ward 5 candidate Shelly Gardner:


04/10/14 6:20pm

Reader Reports of Scooter Accident in Bloomingdale, Possibly Involving High Speed Chase, Also Stabbing at Florida and North Cap

by 


I was the person on the scooter. I had gone to a bookstore in Dupont Circle and was happily scootering home with a basket full of gardening books. The next thing I knew I was in the hospital and 5 hours are unaccounted for. I’ve suffered a serious [4+ hours unconscious] concussion and serious body bruising. A police officer came to see me in the ICU– all I could ask was, “What happened.” He told me I never saw it coming. That the police were in a high-speed chase with a carjacker and the “jacker” rammed me from the rear at a high rate of speed.
I ask that anyone who say the accident please get in touch with me………….I so need to make sense of this horrific event. I would also like to thank anyone who tried to help me at the scene. The police officer said many people helped by jumping out of their vehicles in an to attempt to render aid to me. [Many thanks to the two doctors that helped]
What do people thing about police involvements in “high speed chase”. I for one am not a fan in tight congested?
Peace~ Shelly Gardner {Glad to be alive]


This is Shelly Gardner.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There is nothing more important than being safe. I want to share this with you guys it is really helpful stuff when it comes to security, emergency, etc. http://safetrec.com/