Saturday, October 11, 2014

"DC Redditors, what are your thoughts on the Bloomingdale neighborhood?"

Click on the link to read the responses to the questions from a potential Bloomingdale resident.

Here is the tweet that alerted me to this post:



submitted  by ElusiveButtSoup

Considering different downtown neighborhoods (been a suburban dweller, but want to be closer to the city). Found a really cool loft in Bloomingdale (close to Red Hen)- but I'm less familiar with the neighborhood. To be blunt- I am a tiny white girl who probably looks a lot more like a Clarendon inhabitant. My roommate is more of a hipster and is infatuated with Bloomingdale. I understand that the area has been going through a lot of transition in the last few years. I know being downtown always runs the risk of higher crime rates and I will need to have my wits about me. If you live or have lived in the neighborhood- how did you like it? How does it rank in terms of other neighborhoods you are familiar with in DC?


No comments: