Friday, March 06, 2015

Live Music Friday night at Samsara House 2023--the show will go on! : The "Peach Tree" tour


Date: Thu, 5 Mar 2015 13:04:40 -0500
Subject: Live Music Friday night at Samsara House 2023--the show will go on! : The "Peach Tree" tour
                     
Hi everyone--
First of all, thanks so much for your interest in my music!
Tomorrow starts my biggest tour to date--the "Peach Tree" tour!  I'll be playing in DC at Samsara House (benefit for NVC programs), then in Durham,  Asheville, NC, Athens, GA (two shows!), Atlanta and Decatur, GA , and then Carborro, NC next Saturday night!  If you're in one of those areas or know peeps there, please let them know! Get all the details and RSVP here
Once in NC, I'll be touring with Marca Cassity whose new album is currently on the folk charts...so come out for live music that will move your soul!
At all my shows I'll have advance copies of my new album SHY ONE, officially out March 20th!  You can watch a music video from the album here-- and please share on your FB page and with friends in other ways (And thanks again to everyone who supported by Shy One to the world campaign-- you funded this video! You'll be getting your perks in the next 2-3 weeks--the Tshirts are still being printed! :)
(BTW, this music video- for The Four Walls- is a song I wrote 20 years ago, when I came back to the US after living in Ireland..it's a real joy to make this studio recording of it, after all these years! And the track features some guest artists I love, including Brian Speaker on electric guitar.)
     
I also will be launching a new website soon-- more news on that in the coming weeks! Meanwhile, you can hear other tracks off the new album by clicking  here. And am finalizing details re: my release party in NYC... look for a date soon! 
And thanks again for all your support... means so much to me! And hope to see you on the road---or via social media!
With appreciation, and excitement, 
dk
   
DK and the Joy Machine
Mid-East Mountain Dulcimer Champion
First Place, Great Trails Festival (dulcimer)
Alt-Folk n Acoustic Punk on Mountain Dulcimer
              

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.