Tuesday, May 05, 2015

neighbor: "I was almost just mugged 4:30pm on the unit block of T St NW"

See this 05-05-2015 5:06 pm message from a Bloomingdale resident:


I was just walking down the street and 3 young African American guys fanned out around me screaming "hey - stop" and I immediately ran into the middle of the street (unit block of T NW) and as they approached me and were closing in on me I stopped two cars coming up the street and started screaming back at them "what's up?" - when the cars stopped they darted down the alley towards Seaton Place.  These guys were very aggressive and one said to me as he was running away "your dead"!
             
These guys look like serious trouble and are roaming around the neighborhood - likely Bloomingdale, Eckington and maybe even Shaw at this point.  
                       
One was beefy/stocky with a huge lion head of dreads, one was taller and thin with dreads as well but in a black head wrap of sorts and the third was also skinny and tall as well but I didn't get much of a look at him.  They were all wearing a lot of black, jeans I guess. 
                                            
I called the police and there is an alert out.   These guys are dangerous and are definitely out for creating major trouble.

No comments: