Monday, January 08, 2018

Aabi's GoFundMe Campaign.

My Teaching Journey!!

Hi.  My name is Aabidah Abdun-Nafi, and I'm a local Bloomingdale resident looking to continue my education in yoga, physical health and teaching.

https://www.gofundme.com/profile/aabidah-sa-vaqsa
I am a budding yoga instructor, and I'm looking to enroll in a 100-hr specialization training program in Ashtanga Vinyasa Yoga (the Rocket!).  This is a great opportunity for me, and I've started a gofundme campaign to try and get financial support for the tuition.  

My yoga practice has enabled me to self reflect and practice kindness, acceptance, and compassion with myself and others. I’d like to use my training to encourage patience, self worth/belief, and healthy coping mechanisms in underprivileged and disenfranchised areas. 


Thank you for your support!


🙏







No comments: