Thursday, September 06, 2018

ANC5E09 candidate Sam Bonar upcoming corner chats

See this 09-06-2018 message from ANC5E09 candidate Sam Bonar:

Hello! My name is Sam Bonar - candidate for 5E09 (northern Bloomingdale, Stronghold, southwestern Edgewood) - and I will be sitting out on corners over the next couple months around my single member district, listening to people's concerns, ideas, and questions. Looking forward to meeting you!

Here's my schedule and the locations for the chats:

Sept 8th, 11AM: Bryant St & N. Cap NW
Sept 9th, 1PM: Rhode Island & N. Cap NE
Sept 22nd, 10AM: Evarts & N. Cap NE
Oct 6th, 11AM: 1st & Bryant St NW
Oct 13th, 11AM: Girard and Franklin NE
Oct 20th, noon: 2nd and Adams NW

I am also doing an alley cookout on October 7th @ 4pm in the alleyway between North Capitol, Rhode Island Ave NE, V St NE, and Lincoln Rd NE - all are welcome to come eat, chat about the neighborhood, and enjoy the fall weather!
For more info:

  

No comments: