Thursday, November 22, 2018

Happy Thanksgiving message from Ward 5 Councilmember McDuffie

From: Councilmember Kenyan R. McDuffie
Sent: Thursday, November 22, 2018 11:07 AM
Subject: Happy Thanksgiving!


Neighbors,

Over the past week, my staff and I have had the pleasure of taking part in several events to help spread the Thanksgiving spirit across Ward 5.

I joined the Langston Dwellings Resident Council for their Thanksgiving Celebration and Feast on Friday night. The following day, my staff and I delivered hundreds of turkeys to senior buildings and residents across Ward 5. And on Monday night, I joined Washington football legend Clinton Portis for his 4th annual “Soul Giving” Holiday Feast at Ivy City Smokehouse.

As we count our blessings and gather with loved ones, I wish you and your family a Happy Thanksgiving.

In Service,

Kenyan


No comments: