Saturday, April 24, 2010

bicycle stolen from North Capitol St & Mass Ave


See this 4/24/2010 message from Bloomingdale resident Jason Carnival:

My bike was stolen outside of work yesterday afternoon near the corner of Massachusetts & N.Capitol so if you could post the attached picture I'd appreciate it. See the pic to the right.
I know it's a long-shot, but since it sticks out so much and our neighbors work all over the city I'm hoping someone will spot it. I don't expect anyone to confront the person if they see them on it, just take note of the neighborhood/time, get a shot with a camera phone if possible and send me an email.


As an incentive, there is a $250 reward for information that leads to its recovery.


Thanks,
Jason jcarnival @ gmail.com

Model: Trek District
Color: Grey frame w/ BRIGHT orange wheels
Misc: It has a black "rubber-looking" belt instead of a metal chain brown leather seat and grips

1 comment:

Name This said...

BikeSnobNYC sheds ironic tears of sympathy.

bikesnobnyc.blogspot.com