See this message from Tony Lucca, owner and general manager of 1905 in Shaw at 1905 9th St NW, 2nd floor:
"Neighborhood Nights at 1905" are every Tuesday and Wednesday, and they are aimed at giving our neighborhood an option for something to do early in the week, without breaking the bank. "Taco Tuesdays" feature $3 lamb tacos and $6 taco/Sol beer combos. "Burger Wednesdays" offer half price burgers.
2. We are starting a new happy hour today: $3 select beers, $4 rail drinks, and $3 baskets of homemade salt and vinegar chips (chips available at the bar only). Happy hour is every day from 5:30 to 7:30.
3. Every day during happy hour, if you show an ID with a 20001 zip code, you get an additional 10% off. Just another way to say thank you to our neighborhood.
4. Live jazz every Thursday at 9PM. Four rotating bands throughout the month. No cover.
5. We just launched our brand new Spring food, beer, wine, and cocktail menus, with great seasonal specialties.
6. Follow us on Twitter @1905Restaurant or find us on Facebook - 1905 Restaurant.
Owner & General
Facebook: 1905 Restaurant