Sunday, June 20, 2010

Bloomingdale resident available for babysitting

Hello Bloomingdale parents! I’m a neighborhood resident who is available for babysitting. I’m a certified elementary school art teacher, and I have been teaching in Silver Spring (Montgomery County) for 8 years. I have experience as a full-time nanny for an infant and young toddler, and as a babysitter for children of various ages. I will be teaching a few hours each afternoon at an arts camp during July, but I would like to start babysitting and meeting the children and families of the neighborhood starting this summer. I would also like to continue sitting children of interested families throughout the year. (And… if your children are into the arts, I would love to teach them a few art projects here and there while we’re spending time together… one plus of having an art teacher babysitter.)

Please contact me, Lindsey, via call or text at 202- 465- 9889, or via email at enotsnil@gmail.com.

Note: Due to my profession, I have been fingerprinted and undergone a police background check, and can provide paperwork for both.

No comments: