Thursday, January 06, 2011

do you know who might own this dog found at Florida & Q St NW ?


See this late evening 1/5/2011 message from a Quincy Place NW resident:


On my way home last night I found the most adorable, neutered male, beagle mix dog. I spotted him near the gas station at the diagonal of Florida and Q Street NW round 10 pm. He narrowly made it across Fl. Ave. and came to me when I called him. He was a bit scared and shaking, but clearly someone`s house pet as he is well mannered and was not afraid of being approached. I brought him home with me and gave him some of my dog`s food and fresh water. He was not hungry, other than for dog treats, so is likely recently lost. Unfortunately he has no tag but probably belongs to someone in the neighborhood. I plan to take him to the shelter on Saturday. Attached is a photo I snapped last night. Please contact Melissa at 240- 498- 2481 if this is your dog, or if you know whom it belongs to.

1 comment:

Mari said...

There is a beagle that lives in the Monique at 5th and R, I think. Beagle owners should know each other.