Thursday, March 17, 2011

Neighborhood meeting on Parking

COUNCILMEMBER HARRY “TOMMY” THOMAS, JR

BLOOMINGDALE COMMUNITY

SUNDAY PARKING MEETING

http://www.kenoshapolice.com/UserFiles/Image/side%20parking1.jpg

LET’S ALL MEET TOGETHER TO COME UP WITH A VIABLE SOLUTION TO YOUR SUNDAY PARKING ISSUES AND CONCERNS.

GUESTS FROM:

DC DEPARTMENT OF TRANSPORTATION

DC DEPARTMENT OF PUBLIC WORKS

METROPOLITAN POLICE DEPARTMENT – 5TH DISTRICT

WEDNESDAY, MARCH 23, 2011

HARRY THOMAS RECREATION CENTER

1743 LINCOLN ROAD, NE

6:30 PM – 8:00 PM

Nicole A. Johnson, PhD

Director of Community Outreach

Councilmember Harry "Tommy" Thomas, Jr.

Council of the District of the Columbia

Ward 5

1350 Pennsylvania Avenue, NW

Suite 107

Washington, DC 20004

202-724-8028

202-724-4725 - fax


"I am only one, but I am one. I cannot do everything, but I can do something. And I will not let what I cannot do interfere with what I can do." ~Edward Everett Hale

1 comment:

Kat said...

What was the result of this meeting?