Thursday, March 24, 2011

seeking referrals for someone to fix a small drywall hole in the wall

From a U Street NW resident:

I am looking for someone to fix a small hole in the wall. It's about 4 inches wide, and the wall is your basic drywall. Any quotes & recommendations is greatly appreciated.

1 comment:

csp said...

I just had a positive experience with Capital Area Handyman, whom I found on Angie's List and hired to do a nunber of small repairs at my house, including drywall.