Tuesday, April 08, 2014

1st Street Tunnel Special Needs Survey (SNS) to determine parking needs of residents of Bloomingdale and LeDroit Park

Date: Tue, 8 Apr 2014 13:21:01 -0400
Subject: First Street Tunnel - Special Needs Surveys


Hello Scott,
                  
It's Lisa Williams, I work on the Skanska Jay Dee Public Relations Team.  I believe we met at the February, First Street Tunnel Community Meeting held at St. Georges.
                 
As you may know, we are conducting Special Needs Survey (SNS) to determine the parking needs of Residents in Bloomingdale and Le Droit Park. 
       
I am requesting that the attached Survey be posted on the Bloomingdale Neighborhood blog.   Our hope is that posting the SNS will assist in our efforts to contact Residents to complete the Survey.   If I can provide any additional details, please don't hesitate to contact me.
                                                          
Thank you. 

No comments: