Sunday, February 21, 2016

package theft at 2nd & S St NW



From: bgsmith@gmail.com [MPD-5D]
Sent: Sunday, February 21, 2016 5:18 PM To: MPD-5D@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [MPD-5D] Package theft - 2nd and S NW
 
So my super nice neighbors dropped off 2 bags of produce this afternoon when we were out and some jackass decided to help himself to the bags. This nonsense is getting old and there seems little that any leaders are actually willing to do to deal with the petty crimes that seem rampant in Shaw/Bloomingdale/LeDroit/Eckington.

Walking around the neighborhood you see ripped open Amazon and other packages littering certain parts of the neighborhood (funny as a lot of said packaging seems to be right around the BP at 3rd and RI - a block away from me and a spot where many LOVE to loiter all day and night).

I have a photo and video that I can't post via the listserve (and have attempted to file a police report) but my bet is it will do nothing. All I can hope is this idiot gets a nice case of scurvy...


No comments: