Thursday, July 25, 2019

2nd of three free Dharma 1 Yoga classeds tonight at Crispus Attucks Park -- Thursday, 07-25-2019


From: Sharon Cooperstein
Sent: Sunday, July 21, 2019 9:06 AM
Subject:
Free Yoga Classes In Crispus Attucks Park

Free Yoga Classes In Crispus Attucks Park

Join Sharon for Free  Dharma I Yoga Classes in Crispus Attucks Park

Tuesday, July 23 from 6:30pm- 7:30pm 
Thursday, July 25 from 6:30pm- 7:30pm
Saturday, July 27 from 9:30am-10:45 am

All levels welcome. Classes will be accessible to folks relatively new to yoga. Please bring a yoga mat and water bottle.

Sharon is 200-hour registered yoga teacher who has been practicing for 10 years.  She's currently working to complete 200hr and 500hr certifications from the Dharma Yoga Center in NYC.  She's also a 6-year Bloomingdale resident.

Contact sharoncooperstein at gmail .com with questions.

2 comments:

Gunner said...

I've never done yoga before but I would love to try. Can I bring a beach towel if I don't have a mat?

Scott Roberts of Bloomingdale said...

I would Email Sharon Cooperstein directly for a response.