Sunday, August 18, 2019

one week from today: St. Martin's Catholic Church Parish Cook-In

From: Angele
Sent: Monday, July 29, 2019 9:24 AM
Subject: FLYER TO SHARE--
St. Martin's Church-DC 2019 Parish Cook-In: Request for Participation

Good Morning:

My name is Angele White; I am a Community Outreach Coordinator and member of St. Martin's Church-DC.  I am sending this email to remind you about St. Martin's 2019 Annual Parish Cook-In:

Date/Time: Sunday, August 25, 2019/1:30 PM - 3:30 PM

Setup Time: Starting at 11:30 AM, but no later than 1:00 PM on 8/25/19

Location: St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church Pioneer Room
               (Entrance to Pioneer Room is located on 7 T Street, NW--ramp is available)

St. Martin of Tours Catholic Church is located at 1908 North Capitol Street, NW
and as last time, the event will take place in The Pioneer Room, which is in the basement of the Church.

I have attached a flyer for your review and to share.  If unable to open attachment, let me know so I may send via another mode.

Please confirm whether or not you or someone from your organization will be available to participate as a vendor for this event by sending an email reply to me (angelecw32@aol.com) &/or leaving a voicemail message at 202-232-1144 (Church Office Phone).  Also, please let me know if you'll need any special accommodations or have any questions regarding this event.

Thanks again for your support in the past and consideration again for our 2019 event!  
Sincerely,
Angele White
Community Outreach Coordinator 
St. Martin's Church--DC
angelecw32@aol.com

No comments: