Wednesday, August 06, 2014

thank you from ANC 5E07 candidate Dr. Bertha Holliday

See this message from Bloomingdale resident and ANC 5E07 candidate Bertha Holliday:


Dear Neighbors--

Just wanted you all to know:
I AM IN THE RACE FOR ANC 5E07 !! 
                 
I turned in my petitions for getting on the ballot.  Although only 25 signatures were required, I submitted 95, because I wanted to take advantage of the opportunity to gain the acquaintance of as many neighbors as possible.
            
Thank you for the kindness and civic interest you demonstrated in talking with me and others.  That's the kind of community engagement I hope to support and encourage.  Thank you for the notes and words and deeds of support.
         
Start spreading the word -- VOTE ON NOVEMBER 4.
                          
Sincerely,
Bertha Holliday
Committed to EMPOWERING OUR NEIGHBORHOOD



No comments: