Sunday, April 23, 2017

neighbor proposes using our exterior cameras to monitor dog poop violators

See this 04-23-2017 message from a Bloomingdale resident:

Dear Neighbors:

I propose we set all of our cameras to monitor our sidewalks. If we catch someone pooping and dashing we should send the video to the police and publicly shame them on all neighborhood social media. Enough is enough.

I have multiple fresh deposits every day. I am fed up. It's gross and it's a health hazard. It's also illegal. If you are a dog owner you are required by law to pick up your dog's poop.


2 comments:

Bloomingdale.Rowhouse said...

I caught two kids walking a dog that looked like German Shepard on camera several months ago. The dog left a huge mess in my tree box and the kids acted like it was completely normal to leave the mess there without picking it up and left.

James harper said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.