Monday, April 24, 2017

neighbor solicits donations of nail products for the House of Ruth

See this 04-24-2017 message from a Bloomingdale resident:


PRETTY NAILS

A recent article about domestic violence made mention of the types of items women could use while staying at a shelter.  While the list included toiletries, bus passes, feminine products, books for adults and children, the one that jumped out at me was nail polish. Nail polish? Of course, nail polish, I know how great I feel after polishing my nails, always excited to try a new color. 

I contacted the House of Ruth to inquire if they would accept donations of this nature, they were most appreciative.  In preparation for Mother's Day, I'm collecting donations of nail products. Please drop off your items at 136 W ST NW, a container is on the front porch, no later than Wednesday, May 10th. 

Donations include the following:
  • nail polish (new)
  • base/top coat polish (new)
  • emery boards
  • nail polish remover
  • cotton balls
Please send your questions/comments to tawnyfabu@yahoo.com.

Thank you for your support.

No comments: