This development will impact Bloomingdale more than any other.
The Neighborhoods of EYA
Jair Lynch Development Partners
WARD 5 COUNCILMEMBER HARRY "TOMMY" THOMAS, JR., THE DEPUTY MAYOR FOR PLANNING & ECONOMIC DEVELOPMENT & VISION MCMILLAN PARTNERS
Invite you to a
Session on the
Development of the
McMillan Sand Filtration Site
Tuesday April 22, 2008
6:30 pm to 9 pm
O'Connor Auditorium, Trinity University
125 Michigan Avenue, NE
Washington, DC 20017
THE GOAL OF THIS MEETING IS TO HEAR THE COMMUNITY'S THOUGHTS AND IDEAS ON THE DEVELOPMENT OF THE SITE.
WE ENCOURAGE STRONG ATTENDANCE AND WANT TO HEAR FROM YOU!
Discussion Topics will include:
* Existing Condition of the Site
* Potential Uses & Opportunities - Open Space, Historic Preservation, Mixed-Income & Multi-Generational Housing, Community Serving Retail, Job Creating Office Space, Hospitality, and Community, Education, and Cultural Space
* Key Community Issues - Traffic/Smart Growth, Infrastructure, Community Benefits, LSDBE Participation, Job Creation, Sustainable/Green Development, and Other Issues
Light Food and Parking Provided.
For More Information, Contact
Vicky Chambers, Office of CM Thomas, at 202-727-8204
John Basile, EYA, at 301-634-8600
Vision McMillan Partners, the development team for the site, includes:
* Jair Lynch Development Partners
* The Alexander Company
* MacFarlane Partners
* Smoot & Urban Service Systems Corporation
due to a family obligation i can't make the meeting. if anyone goes and can send me pictures or thoughts, please do so.
wheresymycoffee @ gmail.com