Tuesday, April 04, 2017

Ward 1 CM Nadeau: Funding for Park at LeDroit included in the FY18 budget

From: LeDroitPark@yahoogroups.com [mailto:LeDroitPark@yahoogroups.com]
Sent: Tuesday, April 4, 2017 4:47 PM
To: LeDroitPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [LeDroitPark] Funding for Park at LeDroit

Dear Neighbors, 
For the past several years I’ve been working with the Ledroit Park Civic Association, ANC reps and interested neighbors to improve the park at LeDroit. Last year I asked the Mayor to determine the cost of remediating the field. Today I have great news. The FY18 budget, sent down by the Mayor today, includes $750,000 for the Park at Ledroit!  
I will continue working with LPCA throughout the budget season to keep this funding intact. Please let me know if you have any questions by emailing me directly at bnadeau@dccouncil.us  
Brianne K. Nadeau
Ward 1 Councilmember

No comments: