Sunday, January 06, 2013

foster cat available

See this message:
                   
Cherry is a wonderful, playful, almost 3-year-old, petite, short-haired girl with interesting markings. Found and fostered in Bloomingdale, she is naturally shy, and probably never will become a true lap cat. But she does like to be close to the action! Cherry makes herself comfortable quickly and charmingly. She prefers high perches and will rub against legs and allow petting on her own terms as she gets more comfortable. She loves toys and will surround herself in them before bed. She can do scheduled- or free-feeding, which is a nice option if you have other pets. She's good with other cats, and may be fine with dogs and children, too. She is fun to be around, and I'm sorry I can't keep her. I am moving Feb. 1, and this is my most urgent task.

Please let me know if you're interested. --Mari
                  
Mari.Nicholson @ gmail.com

No comments: