Sunday, July 17, 2011

carpenter referral

See this carpenter referral:


I wanted to share my great experience with carpenter, Greg Hannan. He just did some wonderful work for me. Like most Bloomingdale homes, the carpentry work that I required was unusual-- non-standard floor moulding and moulding that has been unfinished in my kitchen since the re-do because I just wasn't sure what to do with it. Greg whizzed into my house and knew exactly what to do, and did it quickly for a very reasonable price. One of my outside doors was coming off the hinges--very tricking job, but he made it look easy (and used materials in my house, so I only had to pay labor costs for that tricky job). Greg is an artist which makes him perfect for non-standard type jobs (though I'm sure he can do the standard ones beautifully).

Greg can be reached at 202 - 638 then 4431 and greghannan1@yahoo.com .

No comments: