Date: Mon, 5 Oct 2015 14:15:22 -0700
Subject: Agenda for the Thursday MAG meeting
McMillan Advisory Group (MAG) Agenda for Thursday October 8 meeting, 7pm.
The McMillan Advisory Group or MAG will meet to discuss aspects of the proposed McMillan development at our regular October monthly meeting, open to the public. Meeting is on Thursday October 8 at 7pm at All Nations Baptist Church, corner of Rhode Island Ave. and North Capitol St. NE, 2001 North Capitol St. (enter through the red door to the basement).
- Olmsted Walk in the proposed development plan (this was skipped during our September meeting because we ran out of time)
- DDOT traffic study, any news? Any community responses?
- Armed Forces Retirement Home is delaying development
and RFP plans to do a revised environmental impact statement,
How might this affect McMillan and/or the DDOT traffic study?
- The Mayor submitted a resolution asking the Council to extend by
five years the date by which VMP must close on the land sale of the
McMillan property, PR21-0307, see: http://lims.dccouncil.us/Download/34431/PR21-0307-Introduction.pdf
Committee of the Whole hearing date for this is Monday, October 17 at 9:30am, room 120.
- The Jair Lynch Phase II Second Stage PUD case has been
presented to Zoning and it has been assigned a hearing date
of December 17, 2015. Propose this for discussion or comment as
desired by the group. it is known as case 13-14A in Zoning’s IZIS
document system where this and other documents concerning the
case can be found. Also, any new information from our DMPED
guests concerning this.
The MAG meets on the 2nd Thursday of each month
at 7PM at All Nations Baptist Church, 2001 North Capitol
St., NE (corner of Rhode Island Ave. NE). All meetings
are open to the public