Wednesday, September 14, 2016

stolen outdoor furniture


From: LeDroitPark@yahoogroups.com
Sent: Wednesday, September 14, 2016 9:42 PM
To: LeDroitPark@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [LeDroitPark] Stolen Outside furniture
  
Good evening LeDroit Park Residents,

I just wanted to alert everyone that several residents in the community have reported having their front porch furniture and/ cushions stolen within the last two weeks. Please secure your items, turn on your porch light and notify MPD of any suspicious characters in the area. A lot of crime seems to happen between 10:00 pm and 6:00 am.

If you see something, say something, call the 911/police.

Best,

Anita Norman,
LPCA President

2 comments:

Jenifer said...

Oh no! I'll be real mad if they take my repainted three times old plastic chairs....

Jenifer said...

Oh no! I'll be real mad if they take my repainted three times old plastic chairs....